Ipad 2: Anybody getting one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In all honesty though... I just don't understand the iPad thing... I have a laptop and I think I'd rather use that...

However, I've never used an iPad so my opinion isn't very well supported on the matter. :D

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are you tethering your iPad? Are you jailbroke?

Yes, jailbroken iPhones > unjailbroken iPhones.

In all honesty though... I just don't understand the iPad thing... I have a laptop and I think I'd rather use that...

However, I've never used an iPad so my opinion isn't very well supported on the matter. :D

I was skeptical about mine even after I bought it, because it can't do everything a laptop can do, but has a laptop price tag. But, the more I use it the more I like it. My primary reason for buying it was battery life and weight. Even if I carry my bluetooth keyboard it's still smaller and lighter than a laptop and the app store has many iPad specific apps that let it do everything I really need from it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would anyone buy an ipad when they have the new Motorola Atrix now? Doc it and plug into the 54" bigscreen with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard and surfe the net that way or tether it to your laptop all the same apps are available but its not restricted like the Apple i stuff.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would anyone buy an ipad when they have the new Motorola Atrix now? Doc it and plug into the 54" bigscreen with the bluetooth mouse and keyboard and surfe the net that way or tether it to your laptop all the same apps are available but its not restricted like the Apple i stuff.

.Sarcasm. You lose the cool factor, plus you would just be using a iOS knock off that could never be as great as the Jobs-Gear! .End Sarcasm.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WhiteyMacD said:
.Sarcasm. You lose the cool factor, plus you would just be using a iOS knock off that could never be as great as the Jobs-Gear! .End Sarcasm.

Anything with one button is superior! Maybe when jobs leaves they will make some usable stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom