Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah...anyway

Back to the topic, the OP's question in the thread (not thread title) was some cryptic conspiracy that must be going on. I'm all for just coming out and saying WTF one thinks the conspiracy is without being mystical but ok

Now it's either a super lib conspiracy to hide how bad a guy is because he's (fill in the blank) or cop/LE conspiracy to hide the deputy's actions.

I think the OP...you BubbaT are saying what Hillside said, with David "The Total Unit" McMillan backing him up by gaslighting half of OSA.

----->That he was a big fatass slug with a beard (can't forget the beard) who's slovenliness and swollen appearance and obvious lack of physical fitness was responsible for his conduct in a gun fight. Because this swollen Okie OSA member looking deputy was such a useless and incompetent tool (because he's like any OSA members who are not Total and Complete Units) he just blasted rounds all over the place and killed the guy in the truck and got himself shot in the process. That's as concise as I can get it, so please course correct as needed.

I know that most of us here (on OSA and in OK) are morbidly obese bearded slobs that can't run 10 yards or wrestle for 30 seconds but thank the stars that we have some stellar physical specimens to look up to on this forum who will give us what for. I just hope they'll always be here to set us straight. Guess I'll have to go reread the "Carnivore Diet" thread again and slap myself.
@TedKennedy What say you?
Why you draggin' me into this? Just because I have a beard and a huge belly doesn't mean I can't run 10 yards. I don't wrassle unless it's with my wife and it usually lasts about 30 seconds, so no problems here.

Happy Columbus Day!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why you draggin' me into this? Just because I have a beard and a huge belly doesn't mean I can't run 10 yards. I don't wrassle unless it's with my wife and it usually lasts about 30 seconds, so no problems here.

Happy Columbus Day!
I'd say you are in pretty good shape for drinking a fifth a day for like 60 years.
1696854337092.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Happy Columbus Day!
You spelled “Happy Indigenous People’s Day” wrong.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You spelled “Happy Indigenous People’s Day” wrong.
It's always Indigenous People's Day at my house lol.
Doesn't change the fact that Columbus pulled off an extraordinary feat, and opened up exploration of an "unknown to the rest of the world" mass of land.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Time to post up selfies and show who the flat slob members are.
This is a great idea. Start a new thread and post up first. I'll be right behind ya.
Besides all the fat slobs posting, we need selfies of the "Total Packages" that are obviously here, let's not just keep to fat-shaming or dadbod calendar material.

Latest posts

Top Bottom