Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Fat Guy Shooting Team would be HORRIBLY disappointed in you guys. And you youngsters here (as after the management change) have NO IDEA was hazing is ... Those guys were pros. I miss them ...

Also this guy can outshoot all y'all ... Just saying ... Argh the only vids I can find are of that danged Jesse Tishower. Damned camera whore ... I know there is some out there of Rob Groseclose. That man was a BEAST! And regularly shot in the top 4 at OKC when we were regular shooters. He's also a hellava nice guy. If I feel like looking later when I have more time I will.

And just between me and y'all I hope Mr. Dreadlocks has already died a slow, painful death. Though realistically speaking more like one of his hoodrat buddies is holing him up somewhere. No worries. Time is on the right side -- no statute of limitations on a homicide. 🤷

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is a great idea. Start a new thread and post up first. I'll be right behind ya.
Besides all the fat slobs posting, we need selfies of the "Total Packages" that are obviously here, let's not just keep to fat-shaming or dadbod calendar

The Fat Guy Shooting Team would be HORRIBLY disappointed in you guys. And you youngsters here (as after the management change) have NO IDEA was hazing is ... Those guys were pros. I miss them ...

Also this guy can outshoot all y'all ... Just saying ... Argh the only vids I can find are of that danged Jesse Tishower. Damned camera whore ... I know there is some out there of Rob Groseclose. That man was a BEAST! And regularly shot in the top 4 at OKC when we were regular shooters. He's also a hellava nice guy. If I feel like looking later when I have more time I will.

And just between me and y'all I hope Mr. Dreadlocks has already died a slow, painful death. Though realistically speaking more like one of his hoodrat buddies is holing him up somewhere. No worries. Time is on the right side -- no statute of limitations on a homicide. 🤷
Rob is a nice guy and helped get me started in USPSA. I'm glad he's doing great as Chief at Mustang and has a woman that loves him. I hope dreadlocks rots in hell as well. He should have still been in prison.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is a great idea. Start a new thread and post up first. I'll be right behind ya.
Besides all the fat slobs posting, we need selfies of the "Total Packages" that are obviously here, let's not just keep to fat-shaming or dadbod calendar material.
Nah, I'm just a skinny old fart with a bad knee. Maybe we can meet some time if you join us for coffee. @thatgirl might come too if there's gonna be a "package" measuring contest.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, I'm just a skinny old fart with a bad knee. Maybe we can meet some time if you join us for coffee. @thatgirl might come too if there's gonna be a "package" measuring contest.

Kind of concerning with all your obsession with ol' Jev, that the first thing you think of is pulling it out.

Watch your coffee Jev.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Kind of concerning with all your obsession with ol' Jev, that the first thing you think of is pulling it out.

Watch your coffee Jev.
I'm not the one who suggested it. Again, that reading comprehension issue you have. Besides, last I heard you 2 were an item. I think you're both obsessed with me. Every post I make you have to chime in or put your little smiley faces on it.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Karan Johar Burn GIF by Amazon miniTV

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not the one who suggested it. Again, that reading comprehension issue you have. Besides, last I heard you 2 were an item. I think you're both obsessed with me. Every post I make you have to chime in or put your little smiley faces on it.

Um, I remember when @JEVapa pissed you off so bad, you started randomly PM'ing me about it. It was fawking weird to say the VERY least. Just think it's funny with your past behavior that you're eager to whip it out. Carry on!

I still say he should watch his coffee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom