Is anybody following the manhunt down in the Davis/Wynnewood area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Um, I remember when @JEVapa pissed you off so bad, you started randomly PM'ing me about it. It was fawking weird to say the VERY least. Just think it's funny with your past behavior that you're eager to whip it out. Carry on!

I still say he should watch his coffee.
must have a rock n roll Band!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I'm not the one who suggested it. Again, that reading comprehension issue you have. Besides, last I heard you 2 were an item. I think you're both obsessed with me. Every post I make you have to chime in or put your little smiley faces on it.

IMG_1913.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of concerning with all your obsession with ol' Jev, that the first thing you think of is pulling it out.

Watch your coffee Jev.

Not much to worry about. With the PO's track record of locating packages I doubt he can even find it...

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not the one who suggested it. Again, that reading comprehension issue you have. Besides, last I heard you 2 were an item. I think you're both obsessed with me. Every post I make you have to chime in or put your little smiley faces on it.
LOL. Don't drag me into this, this all on you. I've been quiet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom