Is anyone else curious/concerned?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
with that do not forget some parish's and counties have outlawed (attempted) to outlaw the use of cash as currency and at the same time make bartering illegal, and passed laws to tax items you buy used based on as new values ( i.e. you buy a used couch for 500, the new couch sells for 1000, you just made $500 in profit, therefore you owe tax on 500 worth of income)
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...it-illegal-to-use-cash-secondhand-sales.shtml

ryandunphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I definitely feel more uneasy right now then I ever had. I've driven myself crazy by watching gloom and doom video's bit here is my personal beliefs about what's going on
1. There is something more to Obama and what he is trying to implement. There is obvious manipulation of fear and he is trying to take away rights as well as disarm Americans which I haven't seen before
2. The American people are being deceived and the media is in on it.
3. Some of the high profile terrorism attacks, shootings, are false flags. Remember me say this. The more history is examined the more of these are coming to surface. Has been an American policy/technique to manipulate and justify for years. The obl raid and all the seals being "shot down" shortly after as well as the seal sniper in Texas seems strange and so does benghazi. The Boston bombings and many of these mass shootings all have question marks around them.

I'm probably crazy but those are my thoughts as well as the fact the dollar will collapse one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Comet ISON is definitely not something to worry about. This guy is one of the best astrophysicists around. I trust his knowledge.

I have no input on FEMA Camps or anything else. I do believe that we are in greater danger of something on this Earth though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ABCnTul

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The concern on ISON wasn't about a direct impact tho. It had to do with debris and the potential effect on magnetic fields since it's circling the sun at one of its most active periods. The sun is at the end of its cycle and it's magnetic field is about to flip and it coincides with the meteors passing. This results in stronger solar flares and more radiation being spewed out. The debris could contain many more meteors the size of the one that hit Russia a while back and some larger and smaller. We are going to be passing thru its debris field and it's going to be hitting earth on both sides.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was active on another prep forum, there were people there who just absolutely, cross-your-heart, swear on a stack of Bibles, believed that the FEMA camps were here right nowand how dare anyone doubt it? Why, you were just a plain fool if you did.

There was even a photograph of one in Wyoming, they said, and posted a satellite photo of it. Here was the entry point and there was the shoe factory all neatly labeled, and there were the guard towers. There was your proof right there, so scoffers had better by golly beware. Each poster was more scared than the previous one, as they nodded their collective heads, agreeing that the proof was right before their eyes, and they worked themselves up to a real lather.

It took yours truly about ten minutes to debunk it. The photograph showed a picture of a prison camp; that part was real. The problem was that it was in North Korea, not Wyoming. I even provided the geographic co-ordinates on Google earth.

It seems that some people just want to believe this stuff for some reason.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there would be a #1, economic implosion or #2, our currency was to change to the Chinese currency... and if everyone has prep'ed accordingly... We all will still have to pay tax's on our properties. So if the "Farm" is ready to live off of then how would one pay the man his tax? Remember the 1929 depression where no one had money. Thousands were displaced from their properties and stood in food lines. So how would one prep for the economic preparedness?

The majority 'LOST' their farms to the BANKS. Same as the housing bubble in '08. Those farms were mortgaged and the drought resulted in lost crops and therefore; no money to pay the mortgage. Others SOLD (at great loss) or abandoned the farm to move on looking for greener pastures.

SHTF, who knows for sure what will happen or how to best survive? Economic collapse is coming, Babba is banking on it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The majority 'LOST' their farms to the BANKS. Same as the housing bubble in '08. Those farms were mortgaged and the drought resulted in lost crops and therefore; no money to pay the mortgage. Others SOLD (at great loss) or abandoned the farm to move on looking for greener pastures.

SHTF, who knows for sure what will happen or how to best survive? Economic collapse is coming, Babba is banking on it.

This is the thing of it ... For me, I will do what I can and leave the rest to God ... But, please, please, please, don't let me lose the house -- I'm too old to be a damned nomad ... :( )

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After WWII we help many nations get back on their feet. We continue to take money we are borrowing and giving away to other countries. Not until our leaders want to change could it happen. And by the time many of them wake up it will be too late to save us. We seem to care more for the needs of others than we do our own. We really need to pray that our leaders discover what is going on and want to change it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom