USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Ada PO was gonna make it thru an entire week without an issue with our mail. Nope... At least they're consistent.

This one was OFD (Out For Delivery) today along with other mail and one other package. We got everything else so I know it was most likely put on the wrong delivery vehicle on the wrong route. It's a real trend with Ada PO.

This screenshot was taken at 5:50pm. Guaranteed the tracking will be updated with that message that says something like "Transferred to another agent for final delivery".

This is after I spoke with the delivery supervisor (whatever that title is) earlier this week. I don't know why I waste my time going down there. It's like sending a letter to a representative or senator. Same BS, different story and day.

Tracking Nail Gun.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys and gals, your expectations are just too darn high. If you lower your expectations, disappointment will be lessened.

I know... This whole mail delivery thing is new and they haven't worked all the bugs out yet. It's only been nearly 250 years. I should just give them a little time...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, ADA PO came through and I have to eat my words. I watched the tracking and it changed to expected delivery by 7:45pm. A bit later it changed to 8pm. And damned if someone didn't deliver it! I didn't recognize the car and only saw it because I happened to be coming back from an errand.

I still think it was put on the wrong route. Either way, someone went the extra mile to make sure it was delivered tonight.

Big "Atta boy" to whomever made that happen.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Well, ADA PO came through and I have to eat my words. I watched the tracking and it changed to expected delivery by 7:45pm. A bit later it changed to 8pm. And damned if someone didn't deliver it! I didn't recognize the car and only saw it because I happened to be coming back from an errand.

I still think it was put on the wrong route. Either way, someone went the extra mile to make sure it was delivered tonight.

Big "Atta boy" to whomever made that happen.
Probably the Postmaster or Supervisor. They “should” have your address flagged and someone should be checking daily to see the mail is delivered correctly until the problem is resolved permanently. Pretty pathetic it’s taken this long to pull their heads out.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I guess it’s my turn with not so stellar service from usps.

Mailed a letter to Belgrade, MT. last week with a tracking number, thank goodness. Showed delivery for yesterday, so I checked today and stinking suckers sent it to West Palm Beach, FL.

I feel like pitching a fit but who in that organization is going to do anything or would even give a crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom