USPS Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mailed a couple of Xmas cards to my granddaughters on December 8th with gift cards inside (yeah, I know, I f'd up). Mail chick with braided pony tail picked them out of the mailbox about 3:50 PM according to my video. Cards never made it to the destination in KY so I can only assume someone at USPS is a thief. Surprise, surprise.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mailed a couple of Xmas cards to my granddaughters on December 8th with gift cards inside (yeah, I know, I f'd up). Mail chick with braided pony tail picked them out of the mailbox about 3:50 PM according to my video. Cards never made it to the destination in KY so I can only assume someone in USPS is a thief. Surprise, surprise.
We've been afraid of that as we mail the grandkids money for their birthdays, etc.
We told them this year, their parents had to open a Venmo or Paypal account so we could send digitally, or they would have to wait until they came up from Lewisville Tx.
It's not just USPS either. Wife had two packages delivered by Amazon local delivery. Pic taken of where they were dropped off, but an hour later no packages. We live in the sticks, no porch pirates out here. It had to be the driver marking delivered with pics and then picking up the packages and leaving. Complaint filed.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been afraid of that as we mail the grandkids money for their birthdays, etc.
We told them this year, their parents had to open a Venmo or Paypal account so we could send digitally, or they would have to wait until they came up from Lewisville Tx.
It's not just USPS either. Wife had two packages delivered by Amazon local delivery. Pic taken of where they were dropped off, but an hour later no packages. We live in the sticks, no porch pirates out here. It had to be the driver marking delivered with pics and then picking up the packages and leaving. Complaint filed.

If only I could catch one of the f'n thieves. I would make sure they regretted it.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess it’s my turn with not so stellar service from usps.

Mailed a letter to Belgrade, MT. last week with a tracking number, thank goodness. Showed delivery for yesterday, so I checked today and stinking suckers sent it to West Palm Beach, FL.

I feel like pitching a fit but who in that organization is going to do anything or would even give a crap.
No one will care.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine finally showed up on the radar, I checked yesterday and it showed to be in Bozeman, MT, but for a week the last it showed was it arrived in West Palm Beach, FL.

But it’s still got to make its way to the final address, so who the crap knows.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mailed a couple of Xmas cards to my granddaughters on December 8th with gift cards inside (yeah, I know, I f'd up). Mail chick with braided pony tail picked them out of the mailbox about 3:50 PM according to my video. Cards never made it to the destination in KY so I can only assume someone at USPS is a thief. Surprise, surprise.

I have to apologize to the USPS. A Christmas card mailed Dec. 8th arrived at the destination today intact. It wasn't stolen after all. Just took six weeks to be delivered.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to apologize to the USPS. A Christmas card mailed Dec. 8th arrived at the destination today intact. It wasn't stolen after all. Just took six weeks to be delivered.
Above average performance for the USPS.

The only place you pay for their services , then pay for insurance and tracking to verify they do what you already paid them to do. Fricken scam.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mailed some Christmas gifts, first class, to some family in Little Ferry New Jersey a few years ago.

The gifts included a very nice Benchmade knife that was snuggly packed in the middle of other gifts in a very well packaged and sealed box.

They received the package, but the knife was gone. Someone at the Little Ferry post office opened the box, dug down to the middle of packing and stole the knife then delivered the package and didn’t reseal the box.

Family said there was a history of thievery at that post office.

I shipped a replacement knife ups and didn’t have an issue with receipt.

Most of humanity sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom