Is your house gross? Anonymous poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your house gross?

• No, my home is immaculate or close to it at all times.

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • My house isn't perfect, but it usually just needs a quick straigtening.

Votes: 82 54.3%
  • I'm messy and don't dust, but my kitchen and bathroom are not scary.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • My house is gross and smells. Bathroom is a biohazard and kitchen is an affront to humanity.

Votes: 9 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you own a cat or a dog, is that the first thing a stranger smells when your door opens?

My wife and I argue about this constantly. She says our house constantly reeks like a dog but I never notice it. The scentsy things never grt turned off so i dont notice those either.

We keep the house pretty picked up. I will not go to bed without a quick run through to get the junk picked up. Every Saturday I give the house a good cleaning. Dusting, vacuuming, and all that good stuff.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my house you could eat your morning cereal from either of the the toilets. There is dust on the furniture sometimes (like now) but the kitchen is spotless and there isnt much out of place overall.

The two things that get the most attention in my house are the kitchen and bathrooms. While my house is never trashed and disgusting, sometimes I wouldn't recommend eating off the floor, but you could take a gulp of water with confidence out of either toilet at almost any given time, even directly after being utilized. A nice, squeaky clean white toilet bowl with crystal clear water makes me happy.

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mess and dust aren't gross. That's just mess and dust. I've never gotten queasy from mess and dust.

I'm talking about grimy bathrooms, filthy smelly dishes in the sink, counters a stranger wouldn't want to prepare food on, etc. If you own a cat or a dog, is that the first thing a stranger smells when your door opens?

The dog lives here, you are a guest! If you don't like the smell of the dog, you are free to leave. :)
Mike

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My house doesn't require a woman but it is blessed with one. If a man can't clean , dust or do anything a woman can do just as good then you don't deserve the title "man".

House is always clean, dishes rinsed and in dishwasher, load laundry done when a load amount is reached, carpet vacuumed daily.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we used to keep it really clean most all of the time but now that we have newborn twins the bar has been lowered a bit. Still cleaner than most peoples homes that I visit though

Latest posts

Top Bottom