Israeli Weapons - Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know much about IWI Jericho handguns. They look nice, but they sell locally at a much larger discount (15% Below Retail) than Springfield Armory, FNH, CZ, Walther, and other handguns.

Do they have problems?

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did a little more research, some of which was confusing but; Evidently this is the same gun marketed as the "Baby Eagle". IWI is the maker of the UZI. It sounds like there are more than one make of pistol out there that is called "baby eagle".

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the "true" baby eagle made by magnum research in 45acp and It's a great pistol. The IWI is essentially the same pistol. It doesn't top my Sig, but it is a dream to shoot and has a decent trigger. The grip is really long on it though. I have large bear paw hands and there is still some grip to spare, but this is negligible to the quality of the gun. Two words, get one.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Jericho and the Baby Eagle are the same weapon. When the Baby was first imported by Magnum Research they changed the name to Baby Eagle from Jericho. Magnum Research quit importing the gun and KBI started importing it and the name went back to Jericho. I have a Baby Eagle in .40 that shoots wonderfully and fits my hand better than any other I own. I have the steel version and have never held the poly version, but would like to.

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read some mixed reports about them on the charlesdaly forum. I'm unclear on the Charles Daly KBI relationship but, I'm pretty sure Davidson's and CDNN got a large shipment in. No first hand knowledge though.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at a Magnum Research model a while back at a gun show. Picked the thing up and thought, "BABY Eagle?" Felt like a big dang cannon to me.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shot a baby eagle 45 auto before. It was a nice pistol and shot well for me. For some reason I tend to stick with 1911 pattern autos for 45 acp though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom