It’s Thanksgiving, What is one thing you’re really thankful for this year ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No more house payments!!! I can flip burgers if needed to pay bills and eat, so not near as stressed about the crap going on in the economy!!! And my 3 kiddos are doing well, even the mildly problematic child is starting to make better decisions........ Life is good!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm thankful to my Lord and Savior and for his provision. I don't have a lot but I have what I need. My children are all happy and healthy. I can't ask for much more than that.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the things we take for granted and............being born in America.
We have traveled widely the last 20 years sense I retired. Some civilized nations are nice, and have friendly people, but not one place I have been is even a close second to the good 'ol USA, in my opinion!! many third world countries seem to automatically HATE AMERICANS, like Mexico, Central, South America, and coastal California?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thankful for having a good woman that loves me and that we've got a roof over our heads, food in our bellies, clothes on our backs, a peso or two put back and that we're both pretty much healthy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom