It’s Thanksgiving, What is one thing you’re really thankful for this year ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most thankful for family and having made it to retirement and living the dream. I am also thankful my son and family decided to stay home today and postpone turkey and fixings until tomorrow…..they have a stomach virus it seems. So what do you and the wife do on the gorgeous day? Put up outside Christmas decorations and ‘tuck in’ the garden for the winter.

IMG_4560.jpeg
IMG_4559.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like so many others here, I'm thankful for my Savior and my wife and kids. Also as with others, I've been blessed with good health and happiness. After 77 years, the knees are the first major things needing surgery (not counting cataract surgery,) but I'm blessed with that as well. Good vision is important for a serious, amateur photographer.

I too am thankful for this OSA forum and its participants.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So thankful that Wif has beat the C and is almost recovered from the cure. Was very close to losing her in July. Only by the grace of God and some intelligent youngsters at OU Med.

Added 2 more Great-grands, this year.

Fully retired and family around us. Some good friends and this bunch yahoos. I haven't met many, but the few I have are a good bunch.

We have had a rough couple years, but so many have it worse. Thankful to be here

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that I may have found the Genie's Lamp and gave it a good rub. I believe that that I only had one wish, and that was to always have what I needed --- whether that was financial, people, frame of mind, or the lack of issues that would require more than I could handle.

Many times I'm thankful for unanswered prayers.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I literally thank god every day, for all the many., many, blessings I enjoy! The very top of that list is my good wife of 57 years, and my family! We had a house full yesterday, Kids, grand kids, and great grand-kids, spouses, step kids, friends, strangers, and a couple of hitch hikers!! One of my grand daughters put a sign on our front door, " Papa, and Gigi's house, where memories are made!!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom