Italian restaurant.....HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All, Need a little help. In a post that I can't find,there was some talk about Italian restaurants. I think in Southern Oklahoma? I found Napoli's but I need a few others. There was one that also makes an Italian sauce sold in stores here in Oklahoma. For the life of me.....I can't remember. Sorry for the "run on" sentences, when I figure out this ding-rang computer phone my wife bought me, I'll do better. Cohiba

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Krebs, outside of McAlister you have the Isle of Capri, Pete's Place, Rosana's, bar none the best Italian you will have in all of Oklahoma.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is also, Giacomo's, just on the South end of McAlester and Lovara's Italian market in Krebs that sells the sauces and sausages. Mmm, piggy!! You can get the italian sausage from Lovara's at the Crescent Market in Nichols Hills Square. But as SPD67 said, Awesome food and any of those joints.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pete's Place hands' down.

I've been to Italy and their food wasn't as good as Pete's!

<edit> The veal parmesan is the absolute best in the world!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not Napoli's .... YUK!

My daughter used to work for them & they only thing they make worth a crap is their Pizza, Calizone's & Stromboli's.

Their Italian dishes leave a LOT to be desired.

Wow, surprised you didn't like Napolis...I LOVE that place; great Italian sausage appetizer and their eggplant rollatini is awful good too. You must have hit them on a bad night... or was this sometime back? I drive down from Yukon to eat there quite often and have always been happy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom