Italian restaurant.....HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is Papa Dio's at Hefner and Britton. South of the intersection on the East side of May. It's tucked in behind the Winchells (sp?) doughnut shop. Really tasty. They have a lobster ravioli that will knock your socks off. Good wine list and full bar as well if you partake in beverages.

I bought a '62 corvair from Papa Dio. He also owns a custom car business, making fiberglass kit car bodies. pretty cool guy.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All, Need a little help. In a post that I can't find,there was some talk about Italian restaurants. I think in Southern Oklahoma? I found Napoli's but I need a few others. There was one that also makes an Italian sauce sold in stores here in Oklahoma. For the life of me.....I can't remember. Sorry for the "run on" sentences, when I figure out this ding-rang computer phone my wife bought me, I'll do better. Cohiba

You don't need to go to southern Okla. for good Italian, in SW OKC,
"Bella Vista" at SW 58 and Western, give them a try, you won't be
disapointed.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Giuseppe's Italian Dining in Marlow isgood, has been on tv many times for its dining. May want to call before going, I think they are open Thursday thru Saturday. 580-658-2148

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+3 on Giuseppe's in Marlow. Good chow!

Earlier in this thread, Napoli's was mentioned. Napoli's in Chickasha?
If so, they have decent food, but the atmosphere is pure government office.

To add, they've been the "worst offender" during annual Co. Health inspections. Still, I like their food but they need a new location.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with most all the suggestions for the places in Krebs/McAlester. In addition if you go down there you really need to go to Lovera's Market. They have cheese they make there, and some foccacia bread that is great.

They have a website and do mail orders.

In OKC my favorite place for Italian food is Flips on N. Western.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is Papa Dio's at Hefner and Britton. South of the intersection on the East side of May. It's tucked in behind the Winchells (sp?) doughnut shop. Really tasty. They have a lobster ravioli that will knock your socks off. Good wine list and full bar as well if you partake in beverages.

South of Hefner and May. North of Village Baptist Church.

Latest posts

Top Bottom