It's official we are being invaded. 300,000 more illegals coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still say they could come up with some type of Permanent Dye to dip em in, from head to toe and send them back. Then they would be so easily spotted and could not walk around in the US if they were permanently bright blue from head to toe!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now you are getting it. I have also seen some stats that cubans are less likely to use public dole than our current batch of illegals.

Look

I tied not to be, but i could care less if they start shooting as they cross as long as they are warned first.

Below

Another lover of the great nation. We dont even need that. Just let militias control the border with a "green light" on what they do as long as the illegals are breaking in. Nothing is done until they cross us soil and a warning is given first. If they come in with weapons they are immediately treated as hostile. I personally would count a child bearing age female of the typical illegal profile, but that might be called heartless by too many. When you are behind one in the grocery store and they are pregnant and have 6 kids running around and pay with wic maybe you will get it.

Right here...

See what I did there? I quoted 3 of your posts. That little button immediately to the right of the "Reply With Quote" button? That's called a multi-quote button. Please for the sake of all humanity...USE IT! It makes you posts much easier to follow.

Y'all can go back to your feud now....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think a home invader in any way comparable to a 10 year old illegal walking across the border to the US, you're truly disturbed.

You're under the assumption that all 10 year olds are coming here just to eat Happy Meals and get their Iphones recharged. You have no real idea other then what you've heard from the media as to why they are coming.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on they're all innocent children, what could go wrong?

Illegal Immigrant “Children” Include MS-13 Gang Members

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...immigrant-children-include-ms-13-gang-members

At least we know none of these kids are being trafficked, because the administration is keeping such good track things right?

Illegal immigrant kids vanish from officials in US

http://nypost.com/2014/07/09/illegal-immigrant-kids-vanish-from-officials-in-us/

You're an intelligent guy, Billybob. You know I am not approving of or endorsing illegal immigration.

But do you really think the immediate and arguably wanton use of deadly force should be used by a country for any and all persons walking across the border? Just like an individual can exercise under the principles of castle doctrine?

Surely you can't endorse that as a solution.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're under the assumption that all 10 year olds are coming here just to eat Happy Meals and get their Iphones recharged. You have no real idea other then what you've heard from the media as to why they are coming.

I have no such predeterminations of any individual. But what IS a fact is that anyone simply walking across the border has not committed a violent act by walking across. Are some surely GOING to commit heinous crimes against citizens? Sure. If they make it across, and do commit atrocities, ajudicate them with actions commensurate with their crimes.

That doesn't mean let them all (or any for that matter) cross. But to genuinely consider sniping them all indiscriminately, like their coyotes or prairie docs or hogs, is simply inhumane. Anyone who things that is a valid solution has a blood lust that most certainly classifies them as mentally ill.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the have a bale of drugs on their back, in my book, they are fair game. I wouldn't have a quam in the world about dropping them in their tracks and letting the yotes, hogs and buzzards eat. As to the others they should be arrested, processed and shipped back post haste.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're a ****ing disgusting excuse of a human being.

Lets see if the moderators enforce their own rules. I would call that an insult.

There are more than a few people who agree with me an your opinion is why this problem will keep happening until people who love this country have had enough.

Attitudes like this are why our country is the reason our country has had its best days.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you think a home invader in any way comparable to a 10 year old illegal walking across the border to the US, you're truly disturbed.

Well that 10 year old will grow up. Lets wait until he is an ms-13 member and see if you feel that way if he kills someone you love. Either way he has no place here. That is the bottom line. its an invasion.

Ask fisherman how they handle invasive species like when they find one of those snakehead fish in a lake. I don't think they throw it back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom