It's official we are being invaded. 300,000 more illegals coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're under the assumption that all 10 year olds are coming here just to eat Happy Meals and get their Iphones recharged. You have no real idea other then what you've heard from the media as to why they are coming.

In many of those countries they have hit men that young. I don't think its unreasonable to think a good chuck of these kids could be affiliated with smugglers or gangs. Notice the close they are wearing? How clean they appear in most cases? THey are getting help. It is an invasion and the American people are suffering and going to suffer because the democrats and some republicans want to pander for votes.

In spite of my not speaking Spanish, which I was always picked on for, I have been in the barrio when the dems come by trying to get out the vote. It is the most pathetic example of pandering there is.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
for shadowrider

Come on they're all innocent children, what could go wrong?

Illegal Immigrant “Children” Include MS-13 Gang Members

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...immigrant-children-include-ms-13-gang-members

I have known this. Most intelligent people have known this. Many morons have not done this.

At least we know none of these kids are being trafficked, because the administration is keeping such good track things right?

Illegal immigrant kids vanish from officials in US

http://nypost.com/2014/07/09/illegal-immigrant-kids-vanish-from-officials-in-us/

I think the parents should be charged with human smuggling. What would we do to a parent that put their kid in this kind of danger? Even if there might have been a good reason.

If the have a bale of drugs on their back, in my book, they are fair game. I wouldn't have a quam in the world about dropping them in their tracks and letting the yotes, hogs and buzzards eat. As to the others they should be arrested, processed and shipped back post haste.

I think after numerous warnings to go back in a couple languages the same applies. At least to the parents.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're an intelligent guy, Billybob. You know I am not approving of or endorsing illegal immigration.

But do you really think the immediate and arguably wanton use of deadly force should be used by a country for any and all persons walking across the border? Just like an individual can exercise under the principles of castle doctrine?

Surely you can't endorse that as a solution.

I've not said or tried to imply you endorse anything, and didn't answer or quote you.

My post were to point out some obvious flaws and possible ramifications in how this situation is being handled.

Emotional arguments are being used and facts ignored. It's as if we're being told to simply open our hearts and close our minds when we need a balance of both heart and mind to properly deal with this situation.

As for your question to me, no I don't endorse the indiscriminate use of deadly force in any given situation, but I also do not endorse opening the border or the handling of the situation so far.

This situation is not one sided, it's a farce if not a setup and I believe that while innocent or not all of these children/people are being used as pawns by different people with different motivations, just like many Americans with their different beliefs and responses to the situation are also being used.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the parents should be charged with human smuggling. What would we do to a parent that put their kid in this kind of danger? Even if there might have been a good reason.

Would you also advocate charges against those handing these kids over to people without proper documentation or information being verified to assure their safety?

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Would you also advocate charges against those handing these kids over to people without proper documentation or information being verified to assure their safety?

Hell yes. The smugglers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe even in their own countries. They are pretty corrupt but frontier justice does exist there.
The smugglers should be charged, the governments involved including ours as well as the people here accepting them ( not counting agencies trying to help) like other illegal immigrants. They all are causing more of this to happen and making the problem far worse.

Good lord. The border jumpers have their own saint? I would hope that they realize God does not support stealing, which is basically what breaking into this country is. Totally sacrilegious.

http://news.msn.com/us/immigrants-flock-to-see-statue-of-beloved-saint

An Obama official says these kids are draining resources. Wow its a miracle.

http://news.msn.com/us/obama-official-says-immigrant-kids-draining-funds

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good lord. The border jumpers have their own saint? I would hope that they realize God does not support stealing, which is basically what breaking into this country is. Totally sacrilegious.

http://news.msn.com/us/immigrants-flock-to-see-statue-of-beloved-saint

An Obama official says these kids are draining resources. Wow its a miracle.

http://news.msn.com/us/obama-official-says-immigrant-kids-draining-funds

Breaking into a country is sacrilegious??? Crossing a border and claiming it is stealing is a pretty far stretch of violating "thou shall not steal". I hope your joking. Or at least see a real preacher and have him explain that particular commandment.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yes. The smugglers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Maybe even in their own countries. They are pretty corrupt but frontier justice does exist there.
The smugglers should be charged, the governments involved including ours as well as the people here accepting them ( not counting agencies trying to help) like other illegal immigrants. They all are causing more of this to happen and making the problem far worse.

Why not counting the agencies trying to help? Who is it turning many of these kids over to undocumented people here which allows them to disappear as stated in the article I posted? Where else is it we see lots of kids disappearing?, that's right the foster care system.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets see if the moderators enforce their own rules. I would call that an insult.

There are more than a few people who agree with me an your opinion is why this problem will keep happening until people who love this country have had enough.

Attitudes like this are why our country is the reason our country has had its best days.

There's also been rules on the forum about people who continually preach indiscriminate violence unto others. If I get an internet timeout for pointing that you are one of those with such a sick fetish (which would be the second time that's happened to you in about a week), then I'd consider my work here done.

Well that 10 year old will grow up. Lets wait until he is an ms-13 member and see if you feel that way if he kills someone you love.

Last time I checked, we didn't have a Precog division in ICE, and if we did thank the lord you're not in charge of it.

I've not said or tried to imply you endorse anything, and didn't answer or quote you.

My post were to point out some obvious flaws and possible ramifications in how this situation is being handled.

Emotional arguments are being used and facts ignored. It's as if we're being told to simply open our hearts and close our minds when we need a balance of both heart and mind to properly deal with this situation.

As for your question to me, no I don't endorse the indiscriminate use of deadly force in any given situation, but I also do not endorse opening the border or the handling of the situation so far.

This situation is not one sided, it's a farce if not a setup and I believe that while innocent or not all of these children/people are being used as pawns by different people with different motivations, just like many Americans with their different beliefs and responses to the situation are also being used.

Thanks Billybob for your post clarifying and having a level-headed conversation about such a complex issue. It's NOT as clear-cut as many here try to make it, on either side of the ideological spectrum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom