Jack Reacher Series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched the whole series yesterday; it was ok, about what you'd expect as far as realism goes.
The thing that bugs me the most about movies with fire (fake fire) is people can be in a place with flames and smoke all around them with no sign of the heat or smoke causing them any problems, when you know they wouldn't even be able to breath, let alone make snide comments while they're beating each other to a pulp.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started the Reacher series a couple days ago, almost through season 1. Its not as good as the Jack Ryan series, but better than most new stuff nowadays. I usually watch stuff thats 20 years old or more, so its a good change. And I can truthfully say I never thought I'd say this in my lifetime, but Roscoe has a NICE a**!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, that guy. Hasn’t that character been played by three different actors in the movies?

Harrison Ford, one of the Baldwins and the guy who was Capt Kirk in the new Star Trek movies.
Actually, it was Alec "dead eye" Baldwin and Ben Affleck. Decent movies, but could have been much better with different leads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom