James Bond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
People will go to see anything as long as it's stupid, for children, or out of a comic book.
Hmm tell that to the folks that released Terminator last week.
But... but... but.... What about the Bond Girls??
Oh you know now their gonna have the Bond Boys, Bond Trans, and Q will no longer be someone that has cool gadgets but a millennial person that is gender fluid. Its gonna be awesome!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm tell that to the folks that released Terminator last week.

Oh you know now their gonna have the Bond Boys, Bond Trans, and Q will no longer be someone that has cool gadgets but a millennial person that is gender fluid. Its gonna be awesome!
I don't pay attention to the box office numbers. I figured that movie would have done pretty well. Has it failed?

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read last weekend it had bombed by their standards. Reviews are solid but it did somewhere between 30-40 mil opening weekend. I guess it was a 100mil to make it and worried it wont return on that.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
@tRidiot I saw an article the other day she was complaining that when she showed up on set. They said she was too skiney and athletic. They made her wear a prosthetic butt and chest for the movie. She said he had been working out for a while to get in shape for the movie. Kinda of ironic.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She looked to me like she was rode hard... really like a rough bar hag/groupie or something.
I don't know. From what I remember of the franchise, that gal has been out there doing war all the time. The character probably doesn't have much time for the spa, or access to products recommended by three out of four dermatologists that may cause anal leakage and shouldn't be used if you're allergic to them.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I absolutely love JB! Roger Moore is hands down the best IMHO. I hated pierce Brosnan as 007. I think Daniel Craig is excellent. He plays the part very well. Thanks for the heads up.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I,m prejudice but this is getting ludicrous first Jimmy Olson was black on Super Girl now we are going to have a black female James Bond. Nooooooooo

Don’t forget that Nick Fury is a black guy now.

Yeah, whatshername the Terminator mom lady looks rough as hell and she isn't much of an actor anyways. We kinda rolled our eyes at it and had next to no interest.

She was already looking rode hard and anorexic in Terminator 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom