Jet Ski Border Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... it's sad, but if you're dumb enough to be down there right now with everything that's going on, you're not going to get a whole lot of sympathy from me.

I really do think it's sad in more ways than one, but sometimes you gotta consider the possibilities.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its working now. Messed up situation. Short story is stay out of Mexico, because neither government is going to much about the problems of Mexican drug cartels for the foreseeable future.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how the article tries to defend the US side saying that there are 2 boats and 7 game wardens posted to the lake. . .

Like that makes any damned difference.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well... it's sad, but if you're dumb enough to be down there right now with everything that's going on, you're not going to get a whole lot of sympathy from me.

I really do think it's sad in more ways than one, but sometimes you gotta consider the possibilities.

That kind of crap is going on in our country on private property too. Obama won't do a damn thing about that either.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should gun up and go down there on a boating trip. Sounds like fun!

News Headline: 12 Mexican Cartel Members Found Floating Dead in American Waters. Police Have No Leads.

But even if you commit the crime in mexico and cross the border back to our side you will be imprisoned for MURDER. Watch out our laws in this country are contradictory at best, Asinine would be my description of them though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom