Jets over Tulsa/BA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
In one of my WW2 books (I forget which), a German officer was taken prisoner by our troops and transported behind our lines to a supply depot. He saw rows and rows of guns and bullets and k-rations and cannons and tanks and shells, etc.

He knew right then that Germany was going to lose. He knew that nobody could defeat an enemy that had such an incredible abundance of supplies.
I'm sure that is true. The German POWS that were brought to this country, and Canada, many of whom came back after the war, with the exception of a few RABID Nazis, all couldn't believe how well they were treated, and fed. The Geneva convention required that POW's be fed as well a U.S. Troops. One supposidly said, after growing up in the Hitler youth, then the German Army, that he had to become a POW before he knew what real freedom was! One great story is, a model German POW held in the U.S was being returned to Germany after the war was over. The Geneva Coinvention required POW's not only be returned to their country, but the home region of their country. This POW was from what ended up being in the USSR occupied zone of Germany. After a long time as a model POW he escaped to prevent being shipped to the USSR occupied zone of Germany. This guy spoke good english, changed his name, found a job, got married, had kids, he didn't tell anyone not even his wife about this. In the 1970's/1980's I think, he finally told his wife, and she talked him into turning himself in. As it turned out, even though he was wanted by the FBI, it was ruled that since the war technically over, the only crime he had committed was illegally staying in the US. and he was fined $10.00 or something like that, and I think was made a citizan becaues he married an American. Good ending!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are you guys up to in OKC? HS keeping an eye on you yesterday now today an E3B Sentry.
That's a normal day. They usually have two or three E3's up doing missions or just T and G's and 4 to 5 KC's doing missions all over the central US.

Has anyone ever seen the video of the US radar on the morning of 9-11?

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a normal day. They usually have two or three E3's up doing missions or just T and G's and 4 to 5 KC's doing missions all over the central US.

Has anyone ever seen the video of the US radar on the morning of 9-11?

I thought maybe you all must a bought a bunch of F15s so you could go toe to toe with pedo Joe.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1662749782241.png
This C 17 decided to go over Guymon on his way somewhere.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had the gut feelng something drastic is about to happen! I have had this feeling the last couple of years during all this craziness, I hope I'm wrong! My mother could literally predict things before they happened, I have witnessed this many times. In 1944 my father was in combat in Germany, my mother and older brother, a baby my father had never seen, were spending the night with her parents, in Arkansas. She awoke at 3:00 am. and knew dad had been shot! She woke everyone else up, and of course they told her it was just a dream. A few days later she received a telegram that dad had been wounded, and was in route to a military hospital in Texas. When he was able to have a leave and came home, they compared the date and time of her dream, and his being wounded, and given the time zone differences, they matched perfectly!
My Mother was the same way in predicting things. Spooky! I always told her if she ever has any dreams about me, I don't want to hear about it. Only thing with me was a lot of Deja Vu through out my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom