Judge Orders Obama To Court...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if this dope is constitutionally eligible for POTUS, he sure went to a lot of trouble trying to make people think he isn't. this will just not go away. he has been subpoenaed to appear in an atlanta court next week. i wonder how much of our money he's going to spend trying to weasel out of it AGAIN? getting a legitimate birth certificate out of this guy is tantamount to getting the truth out of him!

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16567672/ga-judge-orders-president-to-appear-at-hearing

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the wild goose hunt needs to end. He's been in office 4 years, a legitimate certificate has been produced before. I'd rather they concentrate on true events at hand such as the dead voters on SC, the pending doom of the internet, economy, the Medicare fix, etc...

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_bfc6bb3d.jpg

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As little faith as I have in our government, I'm pretty sure they aren't going to put someone in that power position without the mandatory requirements.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that "birth certificate" has been proven to be altered just like the first 2 versions he released, if not an outright forgery. also, obama has a conneticut social security number but never lived there. this guy was never vetted properly by the politically correct press. they were too busy with their "legs tingling".

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen a black doctor on TV talking about how they did not use the term "African" in 61. He said all the birth certificates said "negro". I don't know if this is a fact or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom