Julius Jones Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will Gov. Stitt do on the Julius Jones clemency issue?

• Grants Clemency

• Denies Clemency

• Does nothing

• Goes on another trip to a foreign country

Results are only viewable after voting.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what I figure too. A big root. I'm just glad I don't live in the Metro, but if they juice him, it might start at Big Mac down there and go state wise. Prisons too. My son is a OKDOC Sgt. And he said they are going to issue riot gear if they do. The prison at Mac is supermax anyway , full time lockdown, but it's the other prisons that aren't on lockdown where the crap always starts, especially in these new Quad cellhouses which are pretty wide open at times anyway.
I don't think there is any doubt about his guilt. Plus he's been running games from death row the entire time he has been there. I say save the taxpayers' $57,000 a year and dose his butt.
I don't understand in the 3 drug cocktail why they give them the paralytic first anyway. They should just give them the knockout med first so they're asleep and then the paralytic, and right behind that the barbiturate OD. Looks to me like it's fighting the paralytic is what causes all the trouble. I am pro death penalty. But I think they need to die the same way they killed their victim. TRUE eye for an eye.
My humble opinion, for what it's worth. Humane end, my butt. The victims don't get a humane end most of the time.
I don’t think they give the paralytic first. They give versed. It’s a benzo & CNS depressant. Very commonly used for sedation . Then they give the paralytic to stop breathing, then they give the KCL to stop the heart.

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If...they need someone to pull the switch .....I'm available Hell, I won't even accept any money. give it to the family of the victims.

Should be made viewing open to the public ...See justice up close, maybe would be punks would watch :) and think of getting a job at McDonalds

I'm right there with you brother. After hearing the account from his daughter I'm thinking Lethal Injection is too civil for this roach.

Last edited:

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tend to agree with most of you, but it is interesting that here we are believing law enforcement and the entire legal system, and at the same time we have other threads going where we say the same system is corrupt.
julius pretty much condemned himself with lies unexplainable evidence and a letter he tried to deny writing

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I'm only vaguely aware of the details of this case so I don't have a defensible opinion on it.
As to the death penalty though, in cases where there is no possible doubt as the identity and guilt of the perpetrator I'm strongly in favor of it. Examples of that would be the Aurora theatre shooter, the Fort Hood shooter, Parkland school shooter and similar. We absolutely know who they are and what they did. Put then down like the filth they are.
We have seen far too many examples of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct and malfeasance in capital cases and non capital cases alike to warrant complete trust in our judicial system. We also need to strongly address the judicial and prosecutorial corruption. If a prosecutor, judge, law enforcement officer, witness or anyone on the state/government side of a case is found to have engaged in any malfeasance such as perjury, deliberately with holding exculpatory evidence, planting or falsifying evidence or any other wrong doing in order to secure a conviction wrongfully then upon trial and conviction of those crimes they should face the same penalty as the individual they attempted to railroad, up to and including the death penalty. Falsely accuse someone of rape? If you're found out and convicted you get the same 20 years in jail your intended victim would have gotten. Maybe even tack on an extra penalty for those who were supposed to be upholding justice, judges prosecutors, DAs, cops and the like.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm only vaguely aware of the details of this case so I don't have a defensible opinion on it.
As to the death penalty though, in cases where there is no possible doubt as the identity and guilt of the perpetrator I'm strongly in favor of it. Examples of that would be the Aurora theatre shooter, the Fort Hood shooter, Parkland school shooter and similar. We absolutely know who they are and what they did. Put then down like the filth they are.
We have seen far too many examples of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct and malfeasance in capital cases and non capital cases alike to warrant complete trust in our judicial system. We also need to strongly address the judicial and prosecutorial corruption. If a prosecutor, judge, law enforcement officer, witness or anyone on the state/government side of a case is found to have engaged in any malfeasance such as perjury, deliberately with holding exculpatory evidence, planting or falsifying evidence or any other wrong doing in order to secure a conviction wrongfully then upon trial and conviction of those crimes they should face the same penalty as the individual they attempted to railroad, up to and including the death penalty. Falsely accuse someone of rape? If you're found out and convicted you get the same 20 years in jail your intended victim would have gotten. Maybe even tack on an extra penalty for those who were supposed to be upholding justice, judges prosecutors, DAs, cops and the like.
Well said

Latest posts

Top Bottom