just got my first Benchmade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8ns8n

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
picked up the Nitrous Stryker model yesterday and I love it. It is so intimidating to look at that i almost left the ccw at home. I mean this thing works like the action of a pump shotgun....just pull it out, flick the assisted opening and the sight and sound alone will scare off any perp!!!!! well maybe not, but it's still pretty sweet. I never thouight I'd spend that kinda money on a knife and now i will probably never go back to a lesser quality knife for carry

Cowhide

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benchmade rocks. I have a mini rukus and I liked that so much I bought a mini rukus auto. Only problem is since I am not law enforcement they will not do warranty or sharpen the auto knife. I did not know that when I bought it. Not that big of a deal though. Enjoy the new stryker I am sure you will be buying more Benchmades in the future.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
picked up the Nitrous Stryker model yesterday and I love it. It is so intimidating to look at that i almost left the ccw at home. I mean this thing works like the action of a pump shotgun....just pull it out, flick the assisted opening and the sight and sound alone will scare off any perp!!!!! well maybe not, but it's still pretty sweet. I never thouight I'd spend that kinda money on a knife and now i will probably never go back to a lesser quality knife for carry

Excellent choice. I love mine. That torsion spring is strong!

Latest posts

Top Bottom