kahr PM or MK series?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
has anybody had any problems with the KAHR PM or MK series, iv heard of jamming issues but im thinking(if that is the case) the "micro-compac" maybe some of the reason(s) but i thought yal might have some input...

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a P9 with about 300 rounds through it. Only issue I've had was the slide would not lock open after about 200 rounds when the last round fired with the 8 round mag. Emailed Kahr and 10 minutes later got an email back from customer service telling me to send it to them, a week later a new 8 round mag showed up, working perfectly now.

I know your question was on the PM & MK series, but though I'd let folks know about my experience with customer service too.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Emailed Kahr and 10 minutes later got an email back from customer service telling me to send it to them, a week later a new 8 round mag showed up, working perfectly now.

I know your question was on the PM & MK series, but though I'd let folks know about my experience with customer service too.

ya, iv heard from a lot of people they have good service, only one person that i heard of that had any issues with them...

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the pm 45 and have put over 200 rounds through it without a single problem. I did rent the pm 40 at h&h before I purchased my pm45 and it jamed about every third round but it looked like it had never been cleaned. my neighbor has the mk 9 and has not had any issues with it either.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The MK did not work for me... It ate into the webbing of my hand for some crazy reason... I just couldn't figure it out.

I've shot the PM versions and had no problems with them doing the same. Kahr makes great stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom