Kel-Tec Sub 2000... is it worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't shot the 9mm version, but I have the .40 model. Fun is a good adjective for it. It was distinctly quieter than a .40 pistol. Easily more accurate than a pistol. Not a precision rifle, but "good enough" for pack or truck gun work. If one could get one for $400 or less, I'd do so. But not worth $500-$600 they seem to go for.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have gen2 glock 9 and love it keep it under floor of my van along with glock 17 with 6 mags, 8 (32) mags for gen2 very easy for all to shoot and is cheap and fun put laser on gen2 don't even have to think much. great buy! I use everything from 115 ball to 147 jhp all shoots well sited at 50 with primary micro dot and 25 yd with green laser, backup sights at 50 yd. Folding foregrip very stable.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one back in the early 2000s when they were new on the market. It was fun to plink and kill critters with back in the days when 9mm cost what .22 LR does now, but eventually the novelty wore off and prices went up on them, so I sold mine. They made sense as a fun novelty purchase back when they were $250-300, but there's no way I would pay the current going rates for one.

I'm not real big on pistol caliber carbines. If I'm going to carry a long gun, I figure I might as well have it in a much more potent rifle caliber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom