Land question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
depending on the county in oklahoma you might be able to find it for yourself. For example, Oklahoma, Cleveland, and Tulsa counties all have their property records online and you can search either by owner name or address. If your county is one of these just do the search, find the plot and most of the time you can get a map that goes with it and you can plot your own route out there

ETA: Didn't see that you said Caddo County....unsure if theirs are online

Can you post a link to this? I'd like to check to see if some land I'm looking at is listed.

Thanks!

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you post a link to this? I'd like to check to see if some land I'm looking at is listed.

Thanks!
Oklahoma County:
http://www.oklahomacounty.org/assessor/Searches/DefaultSearch.asp

Clevaland County:
http://www.clevelandcountyassessor.us/Search.aspx

Tulsa County:
http://www.assessor.tulsacounty.org/assessor-property-search.php

I'm sure there are others but I really don't have the time or inclination to research all 77 counties. Each site's features are slightly different but you should get the idea pretty quick

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have land in Caddo County - you might be my neighbor!

A lot of the land around here is Indian trust land and not on the tax rolls. Also usually has lots of heirs on it and leased to a farmer.

Cedar Creek

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you thought about finding out the name of the farmer that is leasing the land and calling him up? Would help you find out the location but you still need to get all the legals straightened out and clarified.

C

Caleb

I have land in Caddo County - you might be my neighbor!

A lot of the land around here is Indian trust land and not on the tax rolls. Also usually has lots of heirs on it and leased to a farmer.

Cedar Creek

From what ive seen it looks like it has a pretty small population so yes that could be very possible.

C

Caleb

Have you thought about finding out the name of the farmer that is leasing the land and calling him up? Would help you find out the location but you still need to get all the legals straightened out and clarified.

I am not sure. The checks/payments my mom gets should have some info leading me to him. I did find my grandparent's friends share of the land but my dad told me there are 2-3 different locations. I think the guy my mom is leasing the land to is paying taxes for the land. If so i should be able to find it. Otherwise im **** out of luck and have to wait until my grandparents get back

C

Caleb

hey now! we have internet here in the boonies! it might be 56k dial up, but its internet! lol

Caleb, do your grandparents have a pc/internet? maybe they could get on google earth or something similar and email you a map of the location?

Yes they do, but the guy finally called my dad so we have gotten it taken care of.

I appreciate everyones help. Hope you guys have a Merry CHRISTmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom