Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have zero idea of the shooters ideology or motive, yet you're more than ready to spew your hate and vitriol while blaming the left.

Classy.

I said "current theory"...OF COURSE the facts are not in yet...I know you're praying for the guy to be an Evangelical Trump supporter though; we all know that based on your many past posts.

And I didn't spread any hate, I rebuked it...it is the alt-left that seems to be spreading hate and violence lately.

I think we have a mental health crisis with all the drugs handed out like candy, the degradation of the family, and the smart phones, etc...it amounts to a CULTURAL mental health problem...until you fix the culture, there will be more instances of this horrid type of thing.

But Ace if he turns out to be some stooge who said he did it for Trump, I'll condemn it equally as hard. Stop trying to spread your division here in this forum.

Sorry guys had to block Ace, didn’t want the thread to get off topic into another pissing match

Just saw this...if I'd seen it before I'd have spared the reply...I hope I didn't cross any lines...thx

Last edited:

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheriff just said .308 and .223 in room. I suspected AK.
CBS news reporting 2 guns on tripods, probably bi-pods. Looks like the room was a large suite and he shot from 2 different rooms. New is also reporting prepared shooting positions.
Seems the shooting stopped after 10-15 minutes and SWAT breached the door after 107 minutes. Appears he took his life long before SWAT arrived. I keep hearing he had cameras setup to spot police at the door, but for whatever reason he stopped shooting long before the breach. Sure seemed like like pauses between strings of fire. Reloads should of been much faster. Unless he was running between firing positions to throw off responding officers.
This compilation video shows many different cell phone videos in one YT video.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was not a Trump supporter. His FB page espoused the following (I'm a computer illiterate and am sick and tired of trying to copy the screenshot I saw):

Proud to be a Democrat
The Rachel Maddow Show
Thank You Obama
Anti-Trump Army
Progressive Day
Organizing for Action (Soros)
Not My President
Fight Trump
Boycott All Things Trump
Impeach Trump

Now, I'm also fully aware that stuff like this can easily be faked, so take it with the teaspoon of salt I'm serving it with.

All I know for absolute sure is exactly what GTG posted earlier. Well, that, and this guy was a ****ing loon.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So very very sad. It's appalling how the value of a life is so meaningless to some folks. Prayers and best wishes for the victims and their families.

And I suspect more gun control is bound to happen. It's so frustrating that lawmakers think criminals will follow new laws, when they don't follow existing ones.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I said "current theory"...OF COURSE the facts are not in yet...I know you're praying for the guy to be an Evangelical Trump supporter though; we all know that based on your many past posts.
And I didn't spread any hate, I rebuked it...it is the alt-left that seems to be spreading hate and violence lately.

Now, how could anyone form the silly notion that you're a divider, not a uniter?

Awful, awful...my current theory is he was a left-wing martyr hoping to initiate a gun ban similar to how Dylan R. hoped to spark a race war with his pathetic & cowardly actions. If they had banned his rifles he'd have probably just rented a truck...someone this sick should have been on the mental health radar just like the congressional baseball game villain was and signs were missed. He was known to be a hate-filled left wing ideologue that bought into the the divisiveness pushed every single night on CNN & MSNBC. A buncha useful idiots being used by the elitist commies to collapse the constitution and start over...sad...he'll probably turn out to have been on SSRI's too, just watch.

It's simply mind-boggling how someone can be so hypocritical and un-self-aware at the same time.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole episode is like something straight out of a Tom Clancy novel. Guys brother didn't even have any idea about the weapons, no medical history, no psychological episodes, no previous arrests, no wife, no dependents, no bills, lots of $$. Sets up 2 shooting stations complete with surveillance cameras of the entry ways, and kills self before the cops make entry. The whole situation is just bizarre.

Latest posts

Top Bottom