Last Time You Fired A Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hour ago.

IMG_1555.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@dennishoddy is good people but unless you ain't real picky about what you shove down your gullet if he ever volunteers to supply the BBQ at a ENS you might want to ask him what kind of meat he's fixin' before diving in. :)

View attachment 165094
BBQ'd coon is most excellent. Use to run the dogs along the Kiamichi when I was young....and hungry.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All joking aside I'll try darn near anything @bigred1 so I'm not opposed to trying raccoon.......when I was working a fella at work gave me some beaver that he'd smoked a couple of times and I thought it was really good.
I've had coon and beaver, but possum just didn't get it. I'll try most anything.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my son out to Fouled Bore yesterday morning, had a great time. He's rung steel at 500 before, but he was about 50% at 1000 yesterday. I put a new scope on one of my 700WMs and was hitting 7.5mils high at 100 yards bottomed out - might have to pull the 20moa base and run a 0moa instead... Regardless, always a good day when you get to shoot.

IMG-4526.jpg

IMG-4525.jpg

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was blessed to spend 5 hours shooting with two of my best friends from high school and my brother last weekend. My buddy from Georgia got a short video of my first shots out of my brother's Tanfo Gold Team. I wish that I would have thought to take more photos and videos since we only are able to get together every couple years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom