Law firm forces out own lawyers who won Supreme gun case!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't wonder why these cases happen over and over again. Lawyer companies are corrupt, as well as our government. Finding a good lawyer company to protect yourself these crazy days is really hard. When I had problems with the martial court because they accused me of something I never did, it took me a long time to find a good lawyer company that was not afraid to take this case. Hopefully, I found these guys from ucmjdefense.com that helped me a lot with winning this case, and I need to say that I won even more with their help because of the damage done to my reputation because of these stupid accusations.

Welcome to OSA!

Sorry to see you go!

:chop:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am just guessing, but probably because it seemed like he was shilling for a law firm? Or since that was his only post, maybe he has multiple screen names? I dunno... maybe the mods will explain. Or not.
I didn’t know that would be a problem. The previous owner was a lawyer. Maybe there’s no competition clause

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was this a bot? Why did he get the ban hammer?

As a moderator over on a now pretty much defunct RV forum, there are a number of things that trigger us to ban a "commenter" because they are spamming. I see one spammer a lot that pays no attention to the age of a forum thread. He has "revived" 10 or more year old threads, and in every case of every one of his posts, there is a computer link within the text of his comments.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a moderator over on a now pretty much defunct RV forum, there are a number of things that trigger us to ban a "commenter" because they are spamming. I see one spammer a lot that pays no attention to the age of a forum thread. He has "revived" 10 or more year old threads, and in every case of every one of his posts, there is a computer link within the text of his comments.
Good enough reason for me. I’ll take your word. I wasn’t sure. Thought there was more that went on that I missed but your explanation is reason enough

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
It may not be a bot, but it certainly looks like a spammer. "Finding a good lawyer company" isn't exactly something a normal person would say.
My impression was that English was not the posters first language or they was using a translation program. the terminology and phrasing just wasn't right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom