Legal Bumpfire stock on the market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Good idea. Think I will.

Anyway, they emailed me back and said I needed the left handed version but said right handers can use it and if I didn't like it they would swap me, no problem.

Sweet.. Give us an updated when you receive it. I am very curious how well these work. But not curious enough to face the wrath of my wife for spending 325.00 just after Christmas for another toy... :punch:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I highly respect CAR-AR-M16's opinion when it comes to things of this nature...

...but I still REALLY want one!

Thank you for the kind words and if you really want one then I say go for it. I was just trying to make folks aware that they may end up with a $300 stock that does nothing if ATF reclassifies this thing at a latter date. The fact that the manufacturer of the stock has a letter saying it is legal now does not mean it cannot be deemed illegal later. That is the only point I was trying to make.

RPO_Z06

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a very attractive piece but it certainly looks like it has a high fun factor, I'll wait a little while to see how people in the real world like it, I know I went in head first when the Hellfire came out years ago, it was fun when you could make it work.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stock came in today. I put it on my M4 clone. Didn't get a chance to use it, but it seems very simple. I also think a righty will be able to use it too. Basically there is a shelf of material on the right side that a left hander's trigger finger is designed to reach past the trigger and rest on and provide a stable base to trip the trigger. I think a righty could use that shelf and stick their trigger finger over it and still use it as a stable base for triggering. Hopefully, I will get a chance to try it this weekend with both right and left hand use.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stock came in today. I put it on my M4 clone. Didn't get a chance to use it, but it seems very simple. I also think a righty will be able to use it too. Basically there is a shelf of material on the rift side that a left hander's trigger finger is designed to reach past the trigger and rest on and provide a stable base to trip the trigger. I think a righty could use that shelf and stick their trigger finger over it and still use it as a stable base for triggering. Hopefully, I will get a chance to try it this weekend with both right and left hand use.

This calls for a video......

Latest posts

Top Bottom