Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Making sure my tools are secure during a new storm door install.

Attachments

• 20220820_085420.jpg
    20220820_085420.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Making sure my tools are secure during a new storm door install.

My female Corgi (Isabella) is absolutely vicious (well...as vicious as a Corgi can be) about guarding my shoes. She's done it as long as I can remember having her.

When she was just a wee pup she fell in love with one of my old boots. She took to playing with it and sleeping with it all the time. Who knows what the attraction was?

That evolved into her laying by my shoes, sometimes with her chin on them, and ferociously guarding them from the other Corgis even coming near them. If she's guarding shoes and another Corgi has the bad sense to walk into the room she'll growl and sometimes charge the other dog. Of course, the two little boys are completely subservient to the Princess. She rules over them with an iron paw...and they're terrified of her!

20170625_181101.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My female Corgi (Isabella) is absolutely vicious (well...as vicious as a Corgi can be) about guarding my shoes. She's done it as long as I can remember having her.

When she was just a wee pup she fell in love with one of my old boots. She took to playing with it and sleeping with it all the time. Who knows what the attraction was?

That evolved into her laying by my shoes, sometimes with her chin on them, and ferociously guarding them from the other Corgis even coming near them. If she's guarding shoes and another Corgi has the bad sense to walk into the room she'll growl and sometimes charge the other dog. Of course, the two little boys are completely subservient to the Princess. She rules over them with an iron paw...and they're terrified of her!

View attachment 296018

How can you talk all that **** about her being a meany dog??!?! Look at them baby eyes!! All she wants to do is cuddle. Look at that sweetheart!! 😍

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can you talk all that **** about her being a meany dog??!?! Look at them baby eyes!! All she wants to do is cuddle. Look at that sweetheart!! 😍

Oh, she's a pistol. She's a hard-core daddy's girl, too. She's my princess and she knows it...but sometimes she thinks that affords her special privileges with her behavior. It's also a little irritating to her that I don't afford her the same respect as the boy Corgis do. And if she had thumbs she might not hesitate to put a pillow over my face while I slept.

:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom