Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a dog, my dog is ALOT bigger then the calve lol. Gonna measure fence tomorrow, pretty sure the calve is around 16”
C8C38A19-97B5-482E-8D0E-94261722E37A.jpeg
D085A6D4-F9CA-475A-BD3A-D8DC16C55F09.jpeg
10E17083-1B26-4FFF-89D0-CEE0C4A4984D.jpeg
. Was born yesterday afternoon, only her second calf so she still gives a crap or I’d get closer; don’t care for piercings.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As my Grandfather used to say, that calf ain’t big as a popcorn fart. :thumb:

Since we’re already off topic, here’s a heifer I’m raising. Her mama was an old red Angus I had for a long time that raised great calves, but they were all bulls. This was her first ever heifer, and she ended up dying when this calf was 4 months old. I think she’s turning out pretty well considering.
3D3377B3-CEDB-41A3-BCFE-632251A5F65B.jpeg

Last edited:

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As my Grandfather used to say, that calf ain’t big as a popcorn fart. :thumb:

Since we’re already off topic, here’s a heifer I’m raising. Her mama was an old red Angus I had for a long time that raised great calves, but they were all bulls. This was her first ever heifer, and she ended up dying when this calf was 4 months old. I think she’s turning out pretty well considering.
Lookin good! She will probably end up your “boss” cow if it’s like mine. Momma abandoned her after a month(how I ended up with her) and she has turned out to be my “best” cow. She recoups fast, wiens em early and almost on the dot dropping a new one no later then 11months after.
She’s “sweet” to me but I have to watch her when anyone else is around, one of my hands found out the hard way she will corner you and she ain’t playing😆

Have to start a new thread, have a couple decent photos of her.
It’s hard to get the size into your mind of the ones I raise, they are about 1/3rd size of normal.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have to start a new thread, have a couple decent photos of her.
It’s hard to get the size into your mind of the ones I raise, they are about 1/3rd size of normal.
Other boards I’m on use the name “four legged creatures” for this kind of thread so that it’s not exclusively a dog thread. I’ll start one so we don’t muddy the water in this one. @Timmy59 might want to post some of his chickens and Dexters. :thumb:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other boards I’m on use the name “four legged creatures” for this kind of thread so that it’s not exclusively a dog thread. I’ll start one so we don’t muddy the water in this one. @Timmy59 might want to post some of his chickens and Dexters. :thumb:
Lol, timmy59 is an animal himself but not 4 legged, so where will his glamour shot go ? 🤣

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a month from 2 years. Can work chutes, lanes and is getting smart in open pastures. Had not had a dog in many years. Unbelievable smart dog, never owned a Australian Shepherd, just healers and a couple collies. 70lbs of pure speed! I guess I am proud of him.

View attachment 300105
My eyeballs see a border collie. ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom