Lets see your Bug Out Equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok Guys I want to see Bug Out Equipment, B.O.B., B.O.V., shtf rifle, shotgun, pistol... whatcha got... will be posting mine later when I can get my camera to work!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry ... I gave my BOB to a homeless guy panhandling on the street corner, my BOV broke down, and I lost all my SHTF guns in a horrible boating accident about ... oh ... let me see ... 2 years or so ago ... so ... no pics from me ...

Besides I'm a gurl and we all know gurls can't shoot Mosin-Nagants anyway ...

Welcome to OSA!!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry ... I gave my BOB to a homeless guy panhandling on the street corner, my BOV broke down, and I lost all my SHTF guns in a horrible boating accident about ... oh ... let me see ... 2 years or so ago ... so ... no pics from me ...

Besides I'm a gurl and we all know gurls can't shoot Mosin-Nagants anyway ...

Welcome to OSA!!

:rolleyes: Women.......

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Women.......

:laughup: Well now ... WHERE'S your pics hot rod??!!? :scratch: :saywhat:

Hmmmmmmm ... that's what I thought! :pms2:

I appreciate the sentiment as much as anybody but you won't see pics of any of my stuff on the internet anywhere ... Too many of you dullards know where I live ... :yikes2:

Besides, if all you GUYS think I don't have any stuff then when the time comes I can just use YOURS ... and SAVE mine for later ... :sunbath:

:tounge2::hypnotize::bighug::kiss:

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This...

a4.bp.blogspot.com__jD_T4d9ovds_TPff_7P2kLI_AAAAAAAAF2c_2CZJT7EHSoM_s1600_P1010415.JPG

With these packed in a secret compartment in the above pack.

[Broken External Image]

With these guns....

aworkout911.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_10_biceps.jpg

WHERE YOU AT BB?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:ooh2::eek2::pms2::pms2:

Those ninjas look like they would come in handy ... but ... HEY!! You're Asian ... you shouldn't 'need' any ninjas!! It should just come natural to you ... :scratch:

Hey ... when you gonna get the tumor removed off your arm ... that looks painful!! :crying:

Oh and the TP is a nice touch ... ;)

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly! I'm Asian, so I like to find the easiest solution to things, and in a SHTF situation where I need my BUG, my Ninja's will give me time to load up my guns. Why go H2H when I can touch them with something else ;)

BTW, the I'll let YOU remove the tumor :D I may have other tumors that may come up when you do remove that one though! HAHAHAHA :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly! I'm Asian, so I like to find the easiest solution to things, and in a SHTF situation where I need my BUG, my Ninja's will give me time to load up my guns. Why go H2H when I can touch them with something else ;)

BTW, the I'll let YOU remove the tumor :D I may have other tumors that may come up when you do remove that one though! HAHAHAHA :D

Ahhhhh hahaha!! Well played, sir ...

Fun as it has been GC is on his way home and coffee and a back rub are expected to be waiting on him when he comes through the door ...

So ... I'm outta here for now!! Ya'll have fun ... please ... at my expense if at all possible ... I'm sure you and Rick can think of something ... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom