Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all in perspective.

I'm healthy, I love my Wife, I love my kids, we live in a free Country and I'm saved through the Grace of Jesus Christ.

Life, my friend, is awesome.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's all in perspective.

I'm healthy, I love my Wife, I love my kids, we live in a free Country and I'm saved through the Grace of Jesus Christ.

Life, my friend, is awesome.

I disagree, life has it's ups and it's downs, some days, weeks, months, and yes even years may be a *****.

But the act of being alive itself is awesome.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well hello there Debbie Downer!
Guess what! Life is good sometimes and bad sometimes, welcome to reality. You can't have the sweet without the sour so buck up and move on..... unless you're an emo kid, then your life is filled with sorrow for the rest of your days.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ohh this is going to be a fun thread I can already tell... so let me get some of the sterio type comments out of the way. I wish my lawn were emo so it would cut itself. Life is a *****, then you marry one, she takes all your money, then you die. Hey what do you get when you play a country song backwards? you get your wife back, your job back, your trailer back, your truck back, and most important your dog back. lifes a garden dig it. so forth and so on. But Yes life is crap for a while but then there are always those little rays of happiness that shine through, be it a friend that calls out of the blue that you have not talked to in a while, or a piece of good news, or if you have a family and children do something great for them ie take a child to a park (or shooting range if old enough) and watch the magic that comes over there face. Thats what I know puts the world back in perspective for me is my family, and spending great time and making good memories with them and for them, not living in the crap that is every day life. Good Luck with what ever issues life has thrown your way.

P.S. if you want to go grab a beer sometime hit me up

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The prophet William Boyd (Hoopalong Cassidy) always said "Things have a way of working themselves out, hang in there."
I think that's one of the secrets, tough it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom