Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry you’ve been disrespected. Been there in my past. That’s why I haven’t lived in town in over 40 years now. Most neighbors are fine but it only takes 1
I live in the middle of thousands of acres of land with one neighbor that is 275 yards away.
You don't have to live in the city to have a crap neighbor.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my youth growing up in town during the school times, moving to the country in summer with my Uncle to farm and ranch, my dad and finally myself when getting older mowed the lawn over to the neighbors sidewalk, leading to their front door. They never said thank you as it was a rental with people coming and going, but it made my dads lawn look better. He was a lawn nazi like on the clint Eastwood movies. GET OFF MY LAWN! But as a liberal, he did not like guns.
Uncle that was a cattle rancher would come by and spray Chlordane all over the back yard to kill the chiggers every spring. The arm growing from my forehead after using that chemical doesn't bother me anymore.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was your cookies, done it.

Yeah, yeah, it was the cookies. We ain't gonna mention Post 12.
Haha! Funny you should mention that -- he works with a bunch of 18, 19, 20-something dingalings. They were talking about what they "needed" in a woman one day and Scott said he stood there and listened for a while and then started laughing. When they asked him what was so funny he said that besides me the "finest" woman he'd ever known was his girlfriend who was in her 30s. When he was EIGHTEEN! Said she nearly killed him but it was okay -- he was gonna go to his death willingly! And estatic! 😂😂😂😂

🙄🙄🙄🙄 That man was ruint WAY before I ever got ahold of him! 😉😂😂

And yes ... The youngsters were appropriately appalled and intrigued at the same time!! 😂😂😂😂

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d fire up my Kubota Zero Turn Mower, lift the Chute Baffle, and make a series of passes moving all that dead grass back on your neighbor’s driveway….

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Funny you should mention that -- he works with a bunch of 18, 19, 20-something dingalings. They were talking about what they "needed" in a woman one day and Scott said he stood there and listened for a while and then started laughing. When they asked him what was so funny he said that besides me the "finest" woman he'd ever known was his girlfriend who was in her 30s. When he was EIGHTEEN! Said she nearly killed him but it was okay -- he was gonna go to his death willingly! And estatic! 😂😂😂😂

🙄🙄🙄🙄 That man was ruint WAY before I ever got ahold of him! 😉😂😂

And yes ... The youngsters were appropriately appalled and intrigued at the same time!! 😂😂😂😂

While in college, I had a 33 yo FWB. My buddy was always making snide remarks. One Saturday night, he and I were bar hopping. We ran across my gf and her co-worker.

After a couple hours of dancing and drinking, Jim tells me that "the old lady (she was 41)" asked to drive him home. (we were in my car).

The next afternoon, I asked him how it went.

He says, "the old bat is CRAZY! 1st, she drove him to her house. Saying it was closer and she was afraid to drive alone.
2nd, they go into the house and she says she is going to get comfortable, he could fix them a drink. 3rd, he fixed drinks, was looking at pictures on the fireplace mantel, she walks in NAKED. He is holding a picture and asked who it was?
4th, she says it is her daughter. He asked if he could get a date with her? The crazy byotch threw him out and he had to walk home."

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. I'll play. This is a vast improvement over last time, when they made a semi-circle cut about half-way from the fence line to my driveway. Of course, they don't bag anything. And, you can't see the sandburs in their grass. They occasionally get sprayed by some weird quirk of fate.

yards.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom