Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What should I do? Go b!tch, ask wtf yo, or just leave it because I might loose my 💩 on these neighbors. They're purple hair gang of degenerates. I have well kept grass they have a yard of weeds.
1000001496.jpg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What should I do? Go b!tch, ask wtf yo, or just leave it because I might loose my 💩 on these neighbors. They're purple hair gang of degenerates. I have well kept grass they have a yard of weeds.View attachment 405144
Dumb Asses probably don't know any better!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a neighbor's yard crew do that to my yard several times in Bixby. I spent a ton of time and money making the yard look amazing and those clowns would do that. I got home one day and the crew was still there and had once again scalped my yard like that. I might have lost my cool on the mower operator....they might have never come back and it was never an issue again.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re understandably upset however unless you’ve already spoken to them about this once or twice I’m not sure why you would “lose your 💩”. Go talk with them and ask them not to do that again. If it continues to happen you can either blow a gasket or put up a little fence. It’s a whole lot easier to escalate a situation then it is to de-escalate one.

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just being upbeat here, at least they mowed
Yep they do keep it mowed, since it's all weeds they mow it at the lowest setting on their mower. It gets ugly quick. They always mow over their property line by at least 2feet. Never like this though. Was thinking about putting up a garden fence or something idk if the mail man would appreciate having to step over it or if it's even allowed here.

Recently had to have spring green spray my back yard for fleas because their 3 dogs are apparently infested and they were getting on my dog in my back yard. Probably spent $400-500 to remedy that situation. I have a number of other issues with them. In the back they have a huge tree that's growing into my fence bending it, always dead limbs fall off in my backyard when it gets windy. I could go on...

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re understandably upset however unless you’ve already spoken to them about this once or twice I’m not sure why you would “lose your 💩”. Go talk with them and ask them not to do that again. If it continues to happen you can either blow a gasket or put up a little fence. It’s a whole lot easier to escalate a situation then it is to de-escalate one.
I have a short temper especially dealing with this "type" of people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom