Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK. I'll play. This is a vast improvement over last time, when they made a semi-circle cut about half-way from the fence line to my driveway. Of course, they don't bag anything. And, you can't see the sandburs in their grass. They occasionally get sprayed by some weird quirk of fate.

View attachment 405892
Tom Hanks Reaction GIF

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you know, you likely saved my life.
No one here knows what you did for me, but you were a God send.
I never got any cookies though. LOL

Dude, I've been where you were so I saw the signs. Grumpy did the same for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now. Well, him and the 50 some-odd fellas on here who sent me flowers back then. I didn't think there were 2 people who cared about me, muchless 50. This place really is filled with a bunch of great folks. 😘

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, I've been where you were so I saw the signs. Grumpy did the same for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now. Well, him and the 50 some-odd fellas on here who sent me flowers back then. I didn't think there were 2 people who cared about me, muchless 50. This place really is filled with a bunch of great folks. 😘
Love you girl
You know why and how.
I'm just trying to pay it forward now.
That's about all I have.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom