Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoever said I don't like you?
I'll put a white bunny on their stove in a pot!
You don't remember telling me that??!?! Lol we had an online spat over something. You were wrong. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I told you as much and you went "BAH HUMBUG!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That was YEARS AND YEARS AGO. I don't even remember what it was about now. Probably some engineering **** ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ And you were probably right ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't remember telling me that??!?! Lol we had an online spat over something. You were wrong. Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think I told you as much and you went "BAH HUMBUG!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That was YEARS AND YEARS AGO. I don't even remember what it was about now. Probably some engineering **** ... ๐Ÿ˜‰ And you were probably right ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I've had 2 head injuries and a LOT of anesthesia in last 6 years so I plead the 5th

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had 2 head injuries and a LOT of anesthesia in last 6 years so I plead the 5th

Only 2?? And you and me BOTH with the anesthesia ... Trees falling on ya ain't for the faint of heart. All my doctors are happy campers though. They are making bank off this kid! ๐Ÿ™„

Well, ok ... We'll just call it a draw then. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I take pride in everything do and own. I maintain 1.3 aces around my home and mow every three days. Always start off mowing at 1.25 inches and end at 2.25 by the end of summer. Like clock work I fertilize every five weeks starting in April and ending late Sept. It's not uncommon to receive a water bill with 50, to 60,000 gallons on the dry months.
Dang. used to have a place like that in Choctaw. What a pita in the growing season. Even with a zero turn mower it seemed like I spent all season mowing. Now Iโ€™ve got a grandson and a smaller yard.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scalp the rest to de-thatch, and thow down some 32-0-10 quick release fert. We have 30 days of max growth left for the year Water heavy and itโ€™ll grow back even better.

I scalp mine 2 times a year to de-thatch, but my max grow height is lower than what they scaled yours at. Iโ€™m sitting at 5/8, and I use a reel mower. Iโ€™m a lawn care nut ๐Ÿ˜‚

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you mowed that little strip for them long enough, could it then be claimed by adverse possession?
(Just kidding. Seriously not recommending that at all. Probably take years anyway.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom