Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What should I do? Go b!tch, ask wtf yo, or just leave it because I might loose my đź’© on these neighbors. They're purple hair gang of degenerates. I have well kept grass they have a yard of weeds.View attachment 405144
I didn't know you lived next to RickN

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My deadbeat neighbors back yard. Waist deep
The neighbors yard is the neighbors yard, not our yard.
It is none other than their business how they keep it as long as it stays in their yard, not ours!

Unfortunately over the years many many nibby nosed pricks had made their neighbors business their business, and unfortunately got f'd up ordinances passed that should be banned!

Ban all local ordinances, ban all zoning!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is none other than their business how they keep it as long as it stays in their yard, not ours!

Unfortunately over the years many many nibby nosed pricks had made their neighbors business their business, and unfortunately got f'd up ordinances passed that should be banned!

now you know that ain't right! you like living with rats, ferel cats, bed bugs,roches etc. everyone in the city is expected to keep up with their own ****!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

" ban all zoning! "

I don't know about that. If I had a nice place I don't think I'd want a pig farm or cattle feed lot getting put in next to me.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you just described every city on the planet!

Sad there is such grip on peoples minds that they think government overreach (permits, zoning, ordinaces) are good!
no they are a pain and not worth much. BUT better than tearing down what you built 2 years later.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oksa.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom