Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an issue an hour ago with sorry neighbors. Walmart delivered our order to the house next door. The neighbor told the driver it wasn't their order and he left it there anyway because the labels had their address on the bags. The neighbor knew by the name on the bags that they belonged to us but, he didn't bother to let us know that they had our order. Our order included frozen foods that sat out on their driveway for at least 30 minutes in 92-degree heat. My wife had called Walmart to see where our order was and that was how we found out about the mistake. Then the Walmart driver came back to the neighbor's and brought the order to us. Maybe we can get better neighbors when their house sells.
My smartass remark would be= if your to lazy to drive to the store, You get what you get.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take pride in everything do and own. I maintain 1.3 aces around my home and mow every three days. Always start off mowing at 1.25 inches and end at 2.25 by the end of summer. Like clock work I fertilize every five weeks starting in April and ending late Sept. It's not uncommon to receive a water bill with 50, to 60,000 gallons on the dry months.

May I ask what a water bill like that amount mentioned costs a guy?

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe my highest was around $500 to $600 if i remember correctly. If I still lived Duncan it would be pushing $1500 or more. Kingfisher really has cheap water compared to other towns. When I first built and got the grass in the city stopped by the house looking for a water leak. I have 25 zones that I run for 25 min per zone. I will look closer at my next bill and report back when I get it. Last year was probably the worst I can remember, pretty sure I watered every for four or five months plus hand watering the hot spots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom