Local car forums / clubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any Tulsa area car forums? Or car clubs where people get together? Back in the day it was TFCC when I had Camaros, that forum was kind of a precursor to this message board (same creator). Or is it all on Facebook these days?

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to troll TFCC all the time lol! Gosh, that brings back great memories!!!!

Not into the scene anymore, but Tulsa Street Cars is on Facebook and has some get-togethers occasionally... However it is a younger, more rambunctious crowd.. They have been banned from multiple meeting spots for people acting like idiots. I've never been so I can't say whether or not it will be any good.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been in a bunch of local (Tulsa) forums with all of the different cars Ive had but alot have mostly all gone to Facebook groups now and since I dont have any more Vettes, Camaros or Mustangs right now I dont post in any of the local American muscle car forums but am still posting at Supra, G35, 4x4 and Blazer forums tho. One group I post at on Facebook is Tulsa Street Cars. Another, Oklahoma Street Car Shootout, is having their annual event tomorrow at the Tulsa dragstrip. https://www.facebook.com/groups/oklahomastreetcarshootout/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom