Looking for a sparring partner - NW OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may but I don't have the gear right now. Never really did much boxing. I always seemed to lean more towards kickboxing/mma style but never was great at it...

Well, I'm up for anything really. Don't want to get injured or hurt of course but other than that, I'm up for anything. The gear isn't too expenive at academy. I haven't done much boxing either and I'm not really focused on that specifically. Just want to start sparring in any style.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm up for anything really. Don't want to get injured or hurt of course but other than that, I'm up for anything. The gear isn't too expenive at academy. I haven't done much boxing either and I'm not really focused on that specifically. Just want to start sparring in any style.

may see about picking some up and see what we can work out.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Now that's what I'm talking about..... Been thinking about enrolling in a class.

You should, it's awesome! I did it for 14 years... I'm off and on right now with cycling season here but when it cools off in the fall and winter, I'll be back in the gym rolling as usual. I don't think I could ever give it up. It's just too awesome.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry man, sparring is not on my list. I came in second place in a foot-race once and that was alright with me, but second place in a fist-fight is not my idea of a good time. That dang woman hit me two ways: hard and often!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's your ability to control your anger? Most people think they can maintain a cool head until they get punched in the face.

Yes, I am aware of that. That's why I mentioned that I'm looking for a mature person. I don't lose my temper even when punched by a stranger with no gloves or headgear. Yes, it has happened!

Latest posts

Top Bottom