Louis CK on the Daily Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No working comedian even comes close to Louis. LOL @ glistening pee belly and Osama going back to his room "Oh right, I did that thing..."

The entire first season of Louie was the smartest comedy show that's ever been on TV, and I laughed harder than I had ever laughed at a TV show. The first episode of this season (fart episode) did not impress me much. Hopefully it gets back on par with the first season. I think it will.

Last season's episode where his mother comes home to tell him she's a lesbian and Louis tells her that he and the kids don't love her was black comedy perfection. I'm a comedy snob like some people are music snobs, and I could talk for hours about why his standup and the show Louie are so brilliant. Spot-fawking-on.

Oh, and Corrolla sucks.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry to do this to you guys lol. Carolla is funnier. Plus, the Man Show and Crank Yankers was were way better the CK's show.

Last edited by a moderator:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CK has the best stage presence and delivery ever. He can kill you with a mediocre joke because of his delivery.

There are many other comics I like as much as CK, but nobody is as funny. You have guys on the Carlin level that are entertaining and mentally stimulating, but don't really keep you laughing non-stop. CK is flat out funnier than any comic ever. It's irrefutable. If you don't get it, then you fail at comedy.

"Whatta ya think I have integrity? I'm buyin' a Cinnabun." LOLOLOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

BroDog01

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess this can be said to some extent about a lot of the great comedians, but Louis Ck just sees the world in a different way from the rest of us. He can look at something that we've seen a babillion times and make an observation that is just pee-your-pants funny. I think Greg Giraldo was the same way, but the quality of his work was really affected by his drug use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom