Magpul B.A.D. Lever...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's what I'm planning on as of now. I'm kind of a crappy shooter so practice, practice, practice... lol...

Dude, stop telling stories, if you're a crappy shooter then I'm hanging up my gun belt.

That is a cool little device, I may have to get one of those. Whose idea was it to put that little lever all the way up there anyways?

MAJ MALFUNCTION

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called Martin to get "mine's" this morning but he and Matt sold 'em all at the gunshow this last weekend. :(

Martin said that they do have more coming in, though - I'm defintely hoping on a few as soon as MAS has more in stock!

Thanks for the review Rusty! :thumb:

Reaction score
Looks interesting... I have questions, if you will.

What exactly does the battery do? In what way, specifically, do the electronics of the gizmo assist with the BHO release? Or is this an manual device, with "battery" referring to the gun's condition, not an electric fuel cell?

Where is the location of MAS gunworks?

Thanks.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What exactly does the battery do? In what way, specifically, do the electronics of the gizmo assist with the BHO release? Or is this an manual device, with "battery" referring to the gun's condition, not an electric fuel cell?

Thanks.

It is a manual device. They mean battery as in the gun is "in battery" i.e. bolt closed.

MAS GunWorks
2017 S. Santa Fe
Moore, Oklahoma 73160

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks.

;)

Battery as in returning all components to a "firing" position.

Think of it as a relocation of your slide release on a handgun. This lever puts that function on the same side as your mag release on an AR (default location is on your weak hand side and at the top of the lower reciever, which is a little awkward to hit once a fresh magazine has been placed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom