Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually had a lady take her mask off and ask me why I wasn't wearing one today.:pms2:

I swear you cannot make this **** up. :hypnotize:

No, you cannot make this **** up.

ow2aicd0gsz41.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There is a China Buffet here that requires you to wear a mask when you are at the buffet line getting your food. Kinda makes since I guess. Maybe an extra layer of protection along with the sneeze guard.

Well there was this one couple, maybe in their seventies, that got confused or they were making a statement, I'm not sure which, but they never put on their mask when getting their food but they put them on to leave and walk to their car.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was working with some meat slingers today, masks were a hodge podge. Some wore em, others didn't. I wear an allergy mask this time of year when I work outdoors, mowing lawn, shop time, etc... have for years now,, and it's pretty darn effective.. Winds were crazy out of the north, but I wasn't missing my overtime pay. Had way too many people walk up and confront me over the virus hoax. I hate all people pretty equally.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you tell her because you didn’t want to but that she looked much better with hers on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I asked to see her commission card and speak to her supervisor. Lol After she figured out what I was alluding to she got embarrassed and started stuttering. I told her that, not that it was any of her business, but I have a valid medical exception. She said "Well I hate the damned things." I said "Well don't wear them then. It really IS that simple. Have a nice day." And went on about my business. I hate it when the Karens talk to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom