To mask, or not to mask, THAT, is the question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Col Lance Fry Commissioner Oklahoma State Health Dept. stated today the mask no mask numbers he has seen has made no difference in the number of cases.

At the same time Oklahoma State Welcome Centers don't require a mask to visit.

Should we all just get the damn virus and then be done with it? Should we all mask up, shutter our doors and windows and let it die off because there won't be any hosts?

People could go to Walmart or riot in the street but not to church.

I see idiots every day outside, nowhere near people with their mask on. Dumbasses, UV rays kill the virus instantly. I see people in stores without their mask on. I see sports players contacting each other with sweat and other fluids transfering to each other but when they get to the sideline they mask up. Give me a break! This is so freakin ridiculous.

Tridiot, your thoughts?

Would any of the above be evidence toward a defense in court if you were caught by the mask police? Of course once again you have to take into account the liberal prosecution and judges.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, Biden is going to mandate masks nation-wide.

I doubt he will. The federal government has no such authority and it will immediately end up in court. If he does anything, there will be some token executive order mandating masks in federal facilities, which will basically be eye wash because that's already the case LOL

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps each state will have the option of choosing to mask or not......but if they want certain federal funds they need to pass a mask requirement. Isn't that how the highway speed limits were imposed?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
b54840b0ac359143.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom