Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know how many people have tested positive for it and had almost zero symptoms? What you're describing happens with many diseases and it doesn't make them any more lethal. You're trying to make COVID worse than it is. The vast majority of people do not have residual issues from COVID. You want to stop living for a virus with a less than 1% mortality rate... Then do it and don't require the rest of us under 70 with healthy immune systems to lock up and adjust our lives for you. That's the issue here, not the virus, the insane overreaction and demands we all abide by it despite what it's doing to our lives when there's virtually zero risk for us.

The world is insane, but you and a few others scattered around have the truth? Why is it so important to deny what the world has discovered to be a real threat?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The world is insane, but you and a few others scattered around have the truth? Why is it so important to deny what the world has discovered to be a real threat?

I don't understand... I'm following the data that's freely available to anyone... 99% of people that died in Italy had 1 of 3 underlying issues and maybe a combination of them.

The truth is the numbers. How is it a threat when we haven't had more people die this year than we do any other year? What kind of threat is something with an under 1% mortality rate with people under 70 years old? That's not very threatening... What is more threatening however, is our reaction to it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Satan deceiveth the whole world.

Turn ye away from the world, and believeth on the Truth.

Since when does a majority make something factual?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You win...it all must be some sort of scam by the Cosmic Controllers to overthrow the world. The data is so misunderstood by the world health experts that they obviously have been duped by those same Controllers that they have become part of the herd of sheep rushing toward the cliff. And it would appear that all those folks in ICU are nothing more than actors, hired by the Controllers to assist in the hoax.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You win...it all must be some sort of scam by the Cosmic Controllers to overthrow the world. The data is so misunderstood by the world health experts that they obviously have been duped by those same Controllers that they have become part of the herd of sheep rushing toward the cliff. And it would appear that all those folks in ICU are nothing more than actors, hired by the Controllers to assist in the hoax.

Look, we're not denying that it is deadly to some... But in the context of other known diseases, this isn't apocalyptic. It's perfectly survivable and for many, it's nothing more than a day or two of being sick. That's the reality. It really is.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always appreciate the optimistic but I'm sorry to say, I think yours is bit misplaced here.
Look, some have good reasons for wearing a mask yet every dang day you want to lump all people that wear one in the same category as sheep/puppets/idiots etc etc. Whatever point you were trying to make was made long ago but here we are another day another rant by you about how stupid mask wearers are. Let it go man.....geez.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Look, some have good reasons for wearing a mask yet every dang day you want to lump all people that wear one in the same category as sheep/puppets/idiots etc etc. Whatever point you were trying to make was made long ago but here we are another day another rant by you about how stupid mask wearers are. Let it go man.....geez.

Sorry for partaking in a discussion on the topic. It's kinda what this thread is about. I guess I misunderstood that this was just to promote the idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom