Mcain agrees with Obama about changing stand your ground laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching the CBS morning news this morning when McCain was asked who the front running contender for 2016 was going to be. He said he didn't know, but with the background in foreign policy that Hillary has, she's a rock star.

WTF???

sureNsteady

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's not near the ding bat you think she is. But then again if you only listen to the mainstream liberal media you'll never know any better.

Oh, really? Can't name a single magazine she read, cribs notes on her HAND for a debate, can "see" Russia from her back porch. Jebus Christ on a popsicle stick what more proof of her idiocy do you need?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, really? Can't name a single magazine she read, cribs notes on her HAND for a debate, can "see" Russia from her back porch. Jebus Christ on a popsicle stick what more proof of her idiocy do you need?

She never said she could see Russia.
The comedian on Saturday night live said that.
Crib notes on your hand is acceptable. Many speakers do this.
You must get your news from CNN or msnbc.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Box of rocks dumb. Dangerously incompetent dumb. A heartbeat away from the Presidency? Really? Have you seen Idiocracy? Palin makes Biden look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Surely you jest. Biden is an unbalanced imbecilic buffoon. Mr Shotty IS a heartbeat away from finishing off the US. Palin may or may not have seen Russia from her house, but yer bois created 58 states and moved the Gulf of Mee-I-co all the way to the east coast. I think I would avoid a comparison of intelligence levels when it comes to the current buffoonage of Dims in DC these days.

BTW, I am not a Palin, or GOP, fan, because of MacStayn.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm a prolific reader, yet I no longer subscribe to magazines outside of gun magazines.

I prefer my news to be more current.

I'm assuming that surensteady gets his news from Saturday Night Live, just as the other poster does.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a prolific reader, yet I no longer subscribe to magazines outside of gun magazines.

I prefer my news to be more current.

I'm assuming that surensteady gets his news from Saturday Night Live, just as the other poster does.
lol
gifrific.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_09_Terminator_Thumbs_Up_as_he_Melts.gif

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Read this slowly, so it will sink in.

For the millionth time, we had two Presidential candidates choices in Oklahoma...Obama/Biden and McCain/Palin, then Obama/Biden and Romney/Ryan.

While McCain and Romey weren't stellar pro-gunners, everyone from the NRA on down said they were a better choice than Obama.

Palin was pro gun, and so was Paul Ryan.

Are you able to remember that so far?

Good.

Write-in aren't allowed in Oklahoma, they don't count them, and it voids your ballot.

Still with me?

If you didn't vote because you don't like McCain or Romney, then you didn't vote for local issues or candidates either...including local candidates who are pro-gun at state and federal level.

Not voting is never anything to brag about, and our forefathers would be filled with disgust to know that.

Anyone who thinks the Obama/Biden ticket was more pro gun than either "RINO" simply does not keep up with Second Amendment news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom