ME says no evidence of Asphyxia in George Floyd case....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not just blacks. All looters need to be isolated from society. Many politicians would fit in the category as well.

Woody

amateur-vs-professional-looters.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a Black OKC police officer who retired in 2012 on TV last night that said OKC police haven't been using their knee on someone's neck that they've stopped that when he was still on the force because they didn't want to kill anyone by accident. "Accident." Were it not for placating the crowds and calming them down "accident" could be used in the four officers that are charged. I think that none of the officers had the intent to kill Floyd but that doesn't matter, they will be charged with the harshest they can be and sentenced for as many years as they can be...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got in the work truck today and just caught the end of a sentence. Did I hear that George Floyd tested positive for CV in April?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got in the work truck today and just caught the end of a sentence. Did I hear that George Floyd tested positive for CV in April?

Yes, also had meth and fentanyl in his system. A bad combo to use when out for a jog. The cops screwed up and at least one of them used excessive force with the knee on the neck. I wonder how some of us might tend to use excessive force after dealing with the scum of society day after day for years. I know how mad I get just watching some of the punks on tv tearing stuff up and acting like fools. Some of them need an extra thump or 2 that their parents never have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, also had meth and fentanyl in his system. A bad combo to use when out for a jog. The cops screwed up and at least one of them used excessive force with the knee on the neck. I wonder how some of us might tend to use excessive force after dealing with the scum of society day after day for years. I know how mad I get just watching some of the punks on tv tearing stuff up and acting like fools. Some of them need an extra thump or 2 that their parents never have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude liked to party. For the record it was fentanyl and two of its metabolites, meth, pot and COVID-19...

No life-threatening injuries identified
A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures
C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries
E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma

The decedent was known to be positive for 2019-nCoV RNA on 4/3/2020. Since PCR positivity for 2019-nCoV RNA can persist for weeks after the onset and resolution of clinical disease, the autopsy result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent PCR positivity from previous infection.

The official autopsy report:
https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

ETA: Dang. didn't see the report already posted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom