ME says no evidence of Asphyxia in George Floyd case....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've noticed quite a few white folks in looting vids. One liquor store looting showed a lot of white guys carrying out cases of hooch. Also saw several white guys carrying surfboards out of some store in CA.
And I'm guessing a lot of the hard core antifa are white.
I have no hard facts about stats, but this is just my perception, not saying there aren't just as many black looters.

Hopefully something positive will come from all this.
I've noticed the same thing.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have been reports today of police officers being out there as a part of the protests. I'm thinking that one of those was the chief of police somewhere in South Carolina. Obviously, they are not being a part of a riot, but are dealing with the peaceful protesters.
That's the thing that's so perplexing with this one. I can't recall a single individual that condoned these MN officers actions, regardless of occupation, race, or any other category one could name. Cops everywhere have been doing this. Yet look at what's going on. Heck, the BLM crowd (here in OK at least) almost...ALMOST, looks kinda sorta mainstream. They are starting to catch on and before long will probably be taking care of these ANTIFA pukes and those in their ranks that get out of hand as they show up start stuff and it would behoove their movement to do so if they want any credibility at all.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I imagine that image was taken from a cell phone video. The way I've seen some handle their cell phones during these riots, I am not surprised that it is a grainy photo.

That was just a still image taken from a video. I’ve seen the entire video including the part where the officer shifted his position to put more weight on George’s neck. It’s pretty clear.
The 3rd degree charge is a joke. It should be 1st degree. The officer knew what he was doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom