MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEGA MACHINE SHOP

New to the site!
Reaction score
It is extreamly obvious that no one wants the logo Les sent us on the lowers. This is not a problem. Like previously stated we have standard mega receivers ready to ship right now.

Mega Machine Shop

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surely you guys see that this is a bad joke. This is not Mega but someone being an ass.

I apologize for the post I had in here. I jumped a few too many conclusions. Again I don't have a dog in this fight, but certainly respect Mega for stepping up to help clear things up so this board can resolve this and move on. It would be a shame if the practice of banding together to get better pricing ends because of one person who abused the trust of forum members.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the impression i was getting the Mega Gator lower with an OSA serial number and thats all. I figured the mega logo would be on it but im fine with that.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was under the impression i was getting the Mega Gator lower with an OSA serial number and thats all. I figured the mega logo would be on it but im fine with that.
nobodys getting anything until les comes up with the money,don't hold your breath guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom